Monday, May 7, 2012

The Avengers in 3-D


I took my daughter to see the Avengers in 3D at the Saturday matinee.  My son did not want to go - I guess it's torture for a teenage boy to sit in a movie theater with his mother and little sister.  This movie was so good - the 2 hours and 22 minutes just flew by!  This is definitely a movie I recommend the extra $3 to see in 3D.  We were on the edge of our seats a good bit, awestruck at other times, and frequently laughing out loud, almost to the point of tears.  Many of the best parts included the hulk, previously not one of my favorites, and in fact my daughter and I have acted out a few things he did.  Today at work, I reminded the lady I went with about one of his parts - and we were laughing loudly again over lunch.  I really love comic book movies anyway, but this has got to be one of the best I've seen.  Of course, I am a little partial since I am Iron Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment